Opportunity to run your own Get Ahead office
Get Ahead is an exciting business opportunity to run your own virtual outsourcing agency.
Are you looking for…
- The chance to run your own business and not have to start from scratch?
- The freedom and flexibility to balance your life as you need to?
- The opportunity to use all of your professional skills and hard-earned experience?
- The security of proven business systems and procedures?
- Mentoring from our founder and ongoing support from other successful partners?
…Get Ahead could be the solution for you.
The Get Ahead Partnership
Get Ahead is a virtual agency providing all manner of admin and marketing support to businesses, entrepreneurs and solopreneurs across the UK.
As a Get Ahead Partner you will use networking and social media to build your business, identifying and developing relationships with individuals and organisations that would benefit from these services.
Working closely with your clients to understand their needs you will then put together a virtual team of Get Ahead virtual experts drawn from our group of over 80 business associates, each with their own areas of expertise.
While the virtual team you have put together delivers the work your clients need, you are there to oversee the project, ensure outstanding results, and develop your client relationships.
With the client project work done by the virtual team you will have the time to scale your business, confident in the knowledge there will always be the right support available, no matter how ambitious you are.
More About Get Ahead
Having taken a career break to start a family, Rebecca Newenham didn’t want to compromise when it came to her professional ambitions or her family life. Finding no opportunities that fitted her need for freedom, flexibility and autonomy she decided to create her own.
Rebecca founded Get Ahead in 2010 after recognising a gap in the market for business support services that offer the flexibility, value and performance that companies need to thrive in the fast-evolving digital world.
In 2024 Rebecca is looking for 4 remarkable, like-minded women to partner with Get Ahead and run their own regional offices.
What our existing partners say…
FIONA – ex retailer who set up Get Ahead Leeds in 2018
“I am not limited by my own skills or by my capacity. I love the fact that I can support any business as I know I can find the resource and skill set within the wider team. I love the fact that we are working on so many different projects, I love the variety of the clients and the work we do. And I love the variety in the team – I thrive on variety. No one day is the same and the work is never monotonous.
Being a Get Ahead Partner gives me a comfort blanket that I wouldn’t have had if I had set up on my own from scratch. A lot of people have asked me why I haven’t set up on my own – Get Ahead attracted me and I wanted to work in a collaborative and growing partnership.”
KRISTY – set up Get Ahead Southern Region in 2019 in partnership with a friend
“Get Ahead enables me to have total control over my professional success. And run my own business with absolute autonomy but feel very nurtured and cradled by Rebecca Newenham, the Get Ahead Regional Partners and the wider community. There is no line management structure, there is power in the whole Get Ahead network.
The best thing is the variety – variety of clients that we deal with, the wide ranging solutions that we come up with, all of these give me a buzz. I loved variety in some of my corporate work but I was drained of any energy as often the work was the same all the time. I now get energy every time I speak to a new client. Our work isn’t off the shelf – I love building a bespoke solution for each client. They come back to us due to the bespoke nature of our support.”
EMMA – set up Get Ahead East Midlands in 2020
“I wanted control of what I was going to do. The choice to do something I was going to enjoy – the flexibility and freedom to enable me to work around my family. The beauty of being a Get Ahead Partner is that I could start something from scratch which could feel lonely, isolating and even scary when you are used to the corporate environment. But Get Ahead was a middle ground – you have the control and all the benefits but you also have a comfort blanket of support from the Get Ahead team. I have always loved the non-competitive nature of the business, it is very supportive. I see this as a unique quality which comes from Rebecca Newenham as she is so balanced. Get Ahead HQ is inclusive of everyone, you get the the best of both worlds, it is a great community. Becoming a Get Ahead Partner was an easy step to make for me and a comfortable one to take.
Get Ahead is a transparent, flexible and collaborative partnership.”
Get Ahead’s supportive team
Since 2017, Get Ahead has grown exponentially. We now have regional offices in Leeds, York and Harrogate, the East Midlands, Suffolk, Essex and Oxford, not to mention our Southern England super-hub.
Rebecca loves building her relationships with fabulous and inspiring regional directors, whom she supports to grow their own successful Get Ahead businesses. She is a true champion of flexible working, embracing it as an opportunity not a compromise.
Every partner helps her make the business stronger – listening to their ideas and working with them furthers the direction of the company. She is a passionate advocate for each and every one of her regional directors and loves nothing more than helping a new partner make their regional business a huge success.
Rebecca is very proud of the success of Get Ahead, with recognition including a 2020 SME News ‘Business Elite’ Award and a prestigious Theo Paphitis ‘Small Business Sunday’ award. She was also herself chosen as one of 2020’s Top 100 Female Entrepreneurs in the UK.
Read Rebecca’s monthly column in Elite Franchise magazine here.
Is Get Ahead the opportunity for you?
When you join our fast-growing business, you’ll be a key player in our supportive team with opportunities to contribute to the future direction of the business. Each regional director has their own defined territory, so the partnership team can support each other instead of competing for clients. You’ll regularly meet with the founder, Rebecca, who is a passionate advocate for all the regional directors.
We are an award-winning agency, proud to be recognised for our hard work and inspired thinking.
If you love managing people, and want to join a fast-growing, award-winning, super-supportive partnership, then Get Ahead could be your next career move.
Who you are:
- Entrepreneurial and ambitious
- Confident and persuasive
- Excellent at face-to-face business conversations
- Probably from a marketing, sales, business development or project management background
- Someone who thrives as part of a supportive team
- A great people manager
Who we are:
- A highly successful, fast-growing partnership opportunity
- Passionate advocates for our partners with executive mentoring and full support
- Great listeners, taking input from our partners to grow the business
- An owner-run business, providing frequent face-time with Rebecca Newenham
- A great-value small business opportunity with low working capital requirement
- A home-based, flexible business opportunity
What do we provide to make your Get Ahead Business a success?
A scalable business model
- A unique business model to help you build your team and client network
- Your own territory where you can grow as much as you choose, at your own pace
- No targets or upper cap on your earnings
The benefits of a fast-growing business
- Successful business model with proven results
- Quick and straightforward business set-up
- Extensive support network and knowledge base
- Access our national campaigns, developed by the in-house marketing team
- Benefit from our existing brand equity and strong social media presence
- Receive a monthly marketing toolkit – readymade collateral including blogs, infographics and videos
First-class training and mentoring
- Extensive induction programme covering every aspect of running a successful Get Ahead regional office
- Ongoing training, support and guidance, which will enable you to develop your business using proven techniques
- Detailed but easy-to-follow manuals that are simple to use and a great point of reference as your business develops
A super supportive team
- Regular check-ins with Rebecca, the Get Ahead founder, an inspiring leader, and one of 2020’s Top 100 Female Entrepreneurs in the UK
- Fantastic peer-to-peer support from your fellow regional directors, who are always available for help and advice
Interested to find out more?
Complete the form below or call 01483 332220. We’d love to be part of your next career move.
Got what it takes to run your own business, but you don’t want to do it alone?
Take our quiz to discover if running your own virtual outsourcing agency could be the right next step for you.
Join our partner newsletter
To keep up to date with our business news sign up today.
It was about 6 months since I had started my business. I wanted to grow my client base but wasn’t sure how. I kept thinking that I didn’t needChristina Collins
a full-time assistant. I just wanted someone that I could give work to as and when needed. I found Get Ahead VA on Google and their flexible
approach seemed like the perfect solution.