Secret to a great flexible career?
Run your own Get Ahead virtual agency – manage your own team within a fast-growing, supportive franchise business opportunity.
- Want to manage a team, but not work in a big corporate?
- Want to run your own business but not start from scratch?
- Want to buy a reputable franchise but contribute to the business ethos?
- Want to go it alone but not be alone?
- Want to start your own business but not do everything yourself?
Get Ahead is an exciting franchise business opportunity for anyone who loves networking with clients and managing people.
The Get Ahead role
As a Get Ahead regional director, you use networking and social media to reach out to clients who would benefit from outsourced support. Clients might need a variety of our services, including admin, social media, bookkeeping, HR or a combination.
Your role is to listen to the client’s needs and match them with one of the Get Ahead team – a group of over 80 business experts, each with their own specialist talents. With the match made, you manage the relationship, supporting the virtual expert and ensuring great outcomes for the client.
Something our franchisees love is that they manage the work instead of delivering the work. This means the business is scalable – you can take on as many clients as you want, confident that our experienced team will provide the outsourced business support services.
Get Ahead’s beginnings
Get Ahead was founded in 2010 by businesswoman Rebecca Newenham. Rebecca had been worked as a buyer for major UK retailers, including Sainsbury’s and Superdrug, until family life meant she needed a more flexible option. Needing a role that would allow her to continue her career without compromising on family life, she started Get Ahead – work and life properly in balance.
Rebecca discovered a way of working that might appeal to others, and realised that this opportunity was broader than its Surrey base too. In 2017, she expanded the business to create a franchise opportunity.
Get Ahead’s supportive team
Since 2017, Get Ahead has grown exponentially. We now have regional offices in Leeds, York and Harrogate, the East Midlands, Suffolk and Essex and Oxford, not to mention our Southern England super-hub.
Rebecca loves building her relationships with fabulous and inspiring regional directors, whom she supports to grow their own successful Get Ahead businesses. She is a true champion of flexible working, embracing it as an opportunity not a compromise.
Every franchisee helps her make the business stronger – listening to their ideas and working with them furthers the direction of the company. She is a passionate advocate for each and every one of her regional directors and loves nothing more than helping a new franchisee make their franchise business a huge success.
Rebecca is very proud of the success of Get Ahead, with recognition including a 2020 SME News ‘Business Elite’ Award and a prestigious Theo Paphitis ‘Small Business Sunday’ award. She was also herself chosen as one of 2020’s Top 100 Female Entrepreneurs in the UK.
Read Rebecca’s monthly column in Elite Franchise magazine here.
Is Get Ahead the franchise for you?
When you join our fast-growing franchise, you’ll be a key player in our supportive team with opportunities to contribute to the future direction of the business. Each regional director has their own defined territory, so the franchisee team can support each other instead of competing for clients. You’ll regularly meet with the franchise owner, Rebecca, who is a passionate advocate for all the regional directors.
We are an award-winning franchise, proud to be recognised for our hard work and inspired thinking.
If you love managing people, and want to join a fast-growing, award-winning, super-supportive franchise, then Get Ahead could be your next career move.
FAQs on our franchise opportunity
Who you are:
- A great people manager
- Confident and persuasive
- Excellent at face-to-face business conversations
- Entrepreneurial and ambitious
- Probably from a marketing, sales, business development or project management background
- Someone who thrives as part of a supportive team
Who we are:
- A highly successful, fast-growing franchise opportunity
- Passionate advocates for our franchisees with executive mentoring and full support
- Great listeners, taking input from our franchisees to grow the business
- An owner-run franchise, providing frequent face-time with Rebecca Newenham
- A great-value small business franchise with low working capital requirement
- A home-based, flexible business opportunity
What do we provide to make your Get Ahead Franchise Business a success?
A scalable franchise business model
- A unique business model to help you build your team and client network
- Your own territory where you can grow as much as you choose, at your own pace
- No targets or upper cap on your earnings
The benefits of a fast-growing franchise
- Successful business model with proven results
- Quick and straightforward business set-up
- Extensive support network and knowledge base
- Access our national campaigns, developed by the in-house marketing team
- Benefit from our existing brand equity and strong social media presence
- Receive a monthly marketing toolkit – readymade collateral including blogs, infographics and videos
First-class training and mentoring
- Extensive induction programme covering every aspect of running a successful Get Ahead franchise
- Ongoing training, support and guidance, which will enable you to develop your franchise business using proven techniques
- Detailed but easy-to-follow manuals that are simple to use and a great point of reference as your franchise develops
A super supportive team
- Regular check-ins with Rebecca, the franchise owner, an inspiring leader, and one of 2020’s Top 100 Female Entrepreneurs in the UK
- Fantastic peer-to-peer support from your fellow regional directors, who are always available for help and advice
Interested to find our more?
Complete the form below or call 01483 332220. We’d love to be part of your next career move.
The British & International Franchise Exhibition
Got what it takes to run your own business, but you don’t want to do it alone?
Take our quiz to discover if running your own virtual outsourcing agency could be the right next step for you.
take the quiz
Join our franchise newsletter
To keep up to date with our franchise news sign up today.
It was about 6 months since I had started my business. I wanted to grow my client base but wasn’t sure how. I kept thinking that I didn’t needChristina Collins
a full-time assistant. I just wanted someone that I could give work to as and when needed. I found Get Ahead VA on Google and their flexible
approach seemed like the perfect solution.