5 things a Virtual Assistant can do for your Small Business
This Saturday 3rd December is Small Business Saturday. Small Business Saturday UK is a grassroots, non-commercial campaign, which highlights small business success and encourages consumers to ‘shop local’ to support small businesses in their communities.
As a small business you can visit the website www.smallbusinesssaturdayuk.com and download and print free marketing packs and logos to advertise that you are part of the nationwide campaign. You can also get involved online by listing your business on their ‘Small Business Finder’ for free.
On social media you can get a free shout out for your plans for the day on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, using the hashtag #SmallBizSatUK. Last year #SmallBizSatUK trended at number 1 all day on Small Business Saturday with over 100,000 tweets sent in support of the day, reaching more than 25 million people. That could provide fantastic exposure for your business.
Here at Get Ahead VA we are passionate about supporting small businesses. Many of our clients are entrepreneurs, micro businesses or small businesses. Our highly experienced team of virtual assistants love to take on the tasks they don’t have time to do, don’t have the skills to do or simply don’t want to do.
Here are 5 things a virtual assistant can do to help you and your small business:
- Schedule social media posts – Forming the bedrock of your social media strategy, a virtual assistant can schedule regular posts on your behalf. This ensures a consistent presence on your social media pages and enables you to dip in and interact with your audience as and when you have time available.
- Award entries – Do you have a brilliant business? Then why not shout about it! A virtual assistant can research and enter relevant awards for your business, to gain external recognition of what you have achieved.
- Cold calling – If you want to develop your business but hate the thought of having to pick up the phone then let our virtual assistants help. We can research potential customers as well as then make initial and follow up calls on your behalf.
- Telephone answering – A simple and effective service which means your calls are always answered in a polite, professional and personal manner. No new business calls are missed. You are able to return calls as and when you are available.
- Manage your expenses – A virtual assistant can take your pile of receipts and enter them all into a usable Excel spreadsheet, all ready for your accountant. This saves you a time-consuming but vitally important job.
If any one of these things sounds like just the type of help your business needs then please get in touch on 01483 332220 or email us at email@example.com.
Our team of highly experienced virtual assistants are here to help with any aspect of supporting your business, from Hootsuite to holiday cover, accounting to admin and design to database development. We pride ourselves on being the staff you don’t see, but the difference you do.